Tuesday, October 9, 2018

From Astrology to Human Design & Gene Keys

I'm excited to start this new path in my journey from astrology to Human Design & Gene Keys. It's really eye opening, mind expanding & soulfully delicious.




My Human Design:
Right Angle Cross of The Vessel of Love (4) -
Personal Destiny
Manifester Generater
Single Definition
Splenic Awareness Generated & Sacral
Anger & Frustration
To respond, envision, reprocess, inform, act

My Gene Keys:

I'm very new to GK & somewhat new to HD so I'm experimenting with them and am finding that as I work with my own energetic makeup, I'm feeling better. I've been working on some of these things on my own since the end of 2013 so I'm excited to go deeper within for more healing of my body. Within the GK info I now understand my Fibromyalgia even more so and how to continue working with healing my whole system, holistically, using these together.

No comments:

Post a Comment