Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A Human Design Story - Manifesting Generator, Vessel of Love & Integration channels

I Am a Magician. A Pioneering Visionary Leader. Change-Agent. BEing AWEthentically Me while following my Own Convictions. I Love to share my Spiritual Insights and Powerful Intuitive Knowing. My Self Empowerment Empowers others to Know and Love Themselves through Compassion and Unconditional Love. Life Lives and Moves and has its BEing through Me.

3/5 MG Integrative River of Life aka Vessel of Love

Magician - Manifesting Generator
Pioneer & Change Agent - 3rd line
Visionary Leader - 5th line
BEing AWEthentically Me - gate 10
Following Own Convictions - channel 34/10
Powerful Intuitive Knowing - channels 34/57/20
Self Empowerment - Integration channels
Unconditional Love - gate 25
Life has its BEing thru Me - gate 46


#humandesign #manifestinggenerator #humandesigntarotmagician #vesseloflove

No comments:

Post a Comment