Thursday, August 22, 2019

My Human Design Incarnation Cross & Drive Story

There's an underlying determination to naturally BE myself, grounded in the balance of my extremes with full acceptance and love of ME, my body, Spirit, and humanity. This is impersonal as I am lovingly living out who I Am as an awakened BEing.

My drive is to flow naturally within my rhythm, knowing I am nourished as I wait to respond to what Life brings me. As I wait, my abundant spirit fills me up to new heights with the depth of pure feeling that is balanced within me and radiates out to others as a River of Life 💜🦄💜


My Incarnation Cross 10/15 & 46/25
Drive (Moon) 5 & 55

#humandesign #myhumandesignstory #humandesignstories #humandesignvesseloflove #humandesigngates #humandesignmoon #humandesigndrive

No comments:

Post a Comment