Monday, August 12, 2019

Mind Talk thru the Centers Series - Part 7

How your mind talks through your centers, open or not - and is the key to waking up...
Are you still using your mind to make decisions?
That SO last century!!

Does your mind say or ask...
Let's not do that because it makes me insecure or because I'm afraid or I feel fearful everytime I think about that thing.
I'm afraid that I will feel inadequate if I do that.
I'm not going to do that because I might fail.
I'm afraid of doing that because I'm afraid of what the outcome will be or what the future will bring or I'm afraid of the responsibility or the criticism.
I can't do that because I might lose my connection with that person. They might leave.


#humandesignspleencenter #humandesign #humandesigncenters #mindtalk 

No comments:

Post a Comment