Monday, August 12, 2019

Mind Talk thru the Centers Series - Part 8

How your mind talks through your centers, open or not - and is the key to waking up...
Are you still using your mind to make decisions?
That SO last century!!

Does your mind say or ask...
I don't want to go there because I don't want to deal with the confrontation.
Let's go here because there won't be any confrontation to deal with.
Let's not say that because it might upset that person.
Let's say it like this to soften the potential confrontation.
Let's be really nice and smile a lot so they like me. They're is no point and going there because I might be disappointed or rejected.
It's not worth it, I'm afraid it won't work out so why bother.
I'm afraid to tell the truth because I don't want to hurt their feelings.


#humandesignsolarplexuscenter #humandesign #humandesigncenters #mindtalk 

No comments:

Post a Comment