Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Mind Talk thru the Centers Series - Part 9

How your mind talks through your centers, open or not - and is the key to waking up...
Are you still using your mind to make decisions?
That SO last century!!

Does your mind say or ask...
What am I going to do to make my life better?
Were is my purpose?
I have to achieve something in my life.
I better hurry up and get this done.
I have to start something new now.
How can I get past this limitation?
What am I going to focus on? I need something to focus on.
I need to be needed. Who needs me? We're can I go to be needed?
We're is my passion? What am I passionate about?
I feel like a new experience. I have to hurry up and initiate and new experience.
I don't want to waste any time.
I have to get this done today.


#humandesignrootcenter #humandesign #humandesigncenters #mindtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment