Monday, August 12, 2019

Mind Talk thru the Centers Series - Part 6

How your mind talks through your centers, open or not - and is the key to waking up...
Are you still using your mind to make decisions?
That SO last century!!

Does your mind say or ask...
Let's keep working.
We really need to get this done.
We need to say yes to that otherwise we might miss out on something.
I can keep going, let me just get a cup of coffee.
We can do that too, not a problem.
We're not tired yet.
I don't want to take a nap or lie down, there's too much to do.
Let's take care of that for them.
I have to do it myself.
Let's go find a mate.
Who can we take care of?
Life is juicy, who wants to say no?
Yes we are doing all the work but then someone has to do it.
I don't think it's enough yet.
Boundaries? What boundaries?


#humandesignsacralcenter #humandesign #humandesigncenters #mindtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment