Monday, August 12, 2019

Mind Talk thru the Centers Series - Part 2

How your mind talks through your centers, open or not - and is the key to waking up...
Are you still using your mind to make decisions?
That SO last century!!

Does your mind say or ask...
I better figure this out; we have to figure it this out.
What should I do with my life?
I've got to figure out what to do with my life.
Where is my next move?
I am certain that...xyz
I have to figure out life because it feels futile.
I have to know the answer.
I have to put order to my life to get rid of the chaos.
I have to make this new idea a reality in my life.
I better not share this because people are going to think I'm weird or strange.
I'm not going to share my opinion because I don't want to be challenged.
I have to be ready for the challenge. What am I going to say?


#humandesignajnacenter #humandesign #humandesigncenters #mindtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment