Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Mind Talk thru the Centers, 9 Part Series


How your mind talks through your centers, open or not - and is the key to waking up...

Are you still using your mind to make decisions?
That is SO last century!!

I wanted to put together a series of practical posts on how your mind talks to you through your centers, whether open, defined or undefined, as I personally have experienced these in all of my centers.

These are also practical, understandable and usable for those who know nothing about Human Design. I'm not here to reinvent the wheel but utilize it according to my own experience of it and share it with others.

If you'd like to explore your personal energetic blueprint through your Human Design and Astrology Cycles, I'll be more than happy to see if I'm a fit, or offer a recommendation to another. Feel free to email me. 💜🦄💜


#humandesign #humandesigncenters #mindtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment