Monday, August 12, 2019

Mind Talk thru the Centers Series - Part 5

How your mind talks through your centers, open or not - and is the key to waking up...
Are you still using your mind to make decisions?
That SO last century!!

Does your mind say or ask...
I better do this because if I don't I won't be worthy.
I have to be in control.
I have to be brave.
I have to pump myself up so I feel worthy and good about myself and then others will see my value.
I have to be loyal so the other sees how valuable I am and so that I can prove to myself how valuable I am. Well, if I just tell it like this and make this promise they will see how wonderful I am.
If I show them how trustworthy I am they will like me.
They think I can do this so I better prove to them that I can.
If I am in control I can prove my worth.
I'm not a good wife, lover, friend, son, daughter, mother, or father unless I prove it.


#humandesignheartcenter #humandesign #humandesigncenters #mindtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment