Wednesday, August 28, 2019

My Contemplation and Experience of the 3rd Line

I'd like to share my contemplations on the 3rd line bonds made and broken. When I first started learning human design what I read about bonds didn't really resonate with me as my experience of this was different...also with trial & error...anyways it didn't resonate cuz all that was being told about it was that you make a bond and break it. Period. That's it.

This is NOT true and when I heard that the way it is is being told out there is not as frequent as the way it really acts, ie like a counselor that sees it's clients once a week or month, makes the bond then breaks it and makes it again and breaks it. Relationships of any kind where you bond then break that bond due to a move. The making bonds and breaking them is more like with the same clients and people, not that every bond you make and break is broken forever. My experience of bonds made and broken are, some forever and some for only a day.


#humandesign #humandesign3rdline #hd3rdline #myhdexperience

No comments:

Post a Comment